Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dawn Yang Photos

Dawn Yang is the latest blogging craze. A regular Singaporean girl who made herself uber hot sexy through plastic surgery, she’s been the focus of a firestorm on Asian blogs. Personally, I don’t see what’s wrong with surgery:

Now I have viewed a number of before and after pics of Dawn Yang on Agagooga’s blog, with photos from all the way back to 1997 to present today. The evidence leads me to suspect that she has had multiple cosmetic surgery procedures. The changes are noticable to anyone who is at all familar with the tell tale signs of plastic surgery. I wonder why she denies it so fiercly?

Dawn Yang 01

Dawn Yang 02

Dawn Yang 03

Note that these are Dawn Yang post-surgery pictures. She seems fine to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...